Dr. Martin’s Essential Seven (7) Supplement List
(Dr. Martin’s Holiday Hours Remain the Same Throughout the Holiday Season)
Wishing you and yours a blessed and warm-hearted holiday!
Dr. Randy Martin, OMD, LAc, CCH, QME
Here is a list of what I consider essential supplements for everyone to take:
1. Multi-vitamin/mineral for your gender and age: not everyone eats right, and our soils are depleted in the nutrients we need. A good multi-vitamin/mineral formula is your insurance that you are getting you minimum daily needs met.
2. Vitamin D3: This vitamin is essential to so many metabolic processes in the body, not the least of which is immunity and healthy bones.
3. Vitamin K2: This vitamin protects bone and arterial/cardio-vascular health.
4. Fermented Cod Liver Oil: This essential supplement is great for reducing pain and inflammation, boosting immunity, and to increase your brain function.
5. Probiotic: The best and easiest way to keep your digestion functioning well is to take one or two daily.
6. Curcumin: Research has shown it works great for improving memory, as well as reducing inflammation and pain anywhere in the body.
7. Magnesium Glycinate: This mineral acts to calm the mind and relax your muscles. Great for your neck, shoulder, back, joints and leg pain. Also helps with insomnia.
USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO MY PERSONAL METAGENICS ORDERING PAGE. YOU WILL GET EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY FOR YOUR MONEY, AND YOUR FIRST ORDER GIVES YOU A GREAT DISCOUNT.
Supplemet Order Link: www.drrandymartin.metagenics.com – Enter Code: “drrandymartin” for your discount
(Photo courtesy: Bob Wong, Art of Acupuncture)
Acupuncture: Of course, weekly acupuncture goes a long way in helping with sleep, longevity, weight loss, cravings, reducing pain, and helping you cope with holiday stress! Almost all insurance is accepted. Sliding scale for those in need.
Remember that both Veterans and Kaiser patients also qualify for acupuncture; just ask your doctor for a referral. And all HMO and PPO insurance plans now cover acupuncture as well as Worker’s Comp and Auto Accident Insurance. If you need help finding out, just send me an email.